Monday, April 29, 2013

I've been gone...

Hey Foodies,

     I'm sorry I haven't posted any recipes lately! Michael and I have been moving! All our stuff is here, it's just still in boxes. It'll be a while before everything is organized and in order the way we like it, but we have all the time in the world, because it's ours! I won't be posting much for a bit, simply because we are still getting situated.
     A small update on myself: I have bursitis in my elbow and will be having a PICC line placed in my arm tomorrow (4/30/13) to receive antibiotics through an IV for the next four weeks. Sounds fun, right? I'm not sure how I will feel throughout this process, but if I am feeling alright, you can bet I'll post a recipe.

Just keep an eye out and keep me in your prayers!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment