Friday, February 22, 2013

Hungry Man Competitor?

     I was making dinner tonight and I thought about treating Michael to a dessert. I didn't want to make an entire batch of brownies or cupcakes. I thought about making my "Control Yourself Cupcakes", which I'll post the recipe for coming soon, so be looking for that; but I just made some recently, and didn't want them again. I found a recipe for brownies for two servings, but they always seemed to be more than two servings. (6 small brownies or 4 medium brownies). Anyways, I found a recipe for a brownie made in a mug and cooked in a microwave and I changed it a little bit and created what Michael calls the "Hungry Man Competitor".
     For those of you who don't know, Hungry Man is a frozen dinner prepared in a microwave. They have all different meals ranging from fried chicken, spaghetti and meatballs, and SO much more. I think they always contain a dessert of some kind and apparently, this brownie tasted VERY similar. Enough jabbering, here it is.

Brownie for Two (Mug)

4 tbsp. sugar
4 tbsp. flour
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
3 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp. water

Spray the mug of your choice with non-stick cooking spray. In a separate bowl, add the sugar, flour, and cocoa to the mug and combine. Add the oil and water and combine thoroughly, being sure to get all the clumps out! Pour the mixture in the mug and microwave for 45-60 seconds. The brownie shouldn't not be completely set and still a bit "wet looking" in the middle. Remove from the microwave. Eat it out of the mug or transfer to a plate and enjoy!



Nutritional Info
  • Servings Per Recipe: 2
  • Amount Per Serving
  • Calories: 350.2
  • Total Fat: 21.9 g
  • Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
  • Sodium: 1.7 mg
  • Total Carbs: 39.9 g
  • Dietary Fiber: 2.2 g
  • Protein: 2.7 g



No comments:

Post a Comment