Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hi!

     I hope everyone had a great holiday!! I am sorry for the lack of posts, as I have been rather busy over the holiday spending it with family. Needless to say, I haven't been cooking dinner as often, as I have been trying to use up all the leftover goodies from Christmas! Hopefully, getting back into the swing of things will be smooth and painless. (:
     I got a lot of goodies for Christmas that involve kitchenware. I'm definitely excited to break all of them in! I got a grill pan, mandoline, digital meat thermometer, etc. I LOVE kitchenware!!! I am currently in search of a nice quality chef's knife, but want to have more knowledge to make sure I'm purchasing what I need. If anyone has any suggestions on purchasing a chef's knife as far as what specifics to look for, my ears are listening! My boyfriend also bought me a MiniHP laptop for Christmas, which I am using right now to type this post! I love it! I didn't expect it at all, but it was a GREAT Christmas gift.
     Anyways, be looking for new recipe posts sometime soon...like I said, I just have to get back into the swing of things...and I haven't been cooking. I just haven't really felt that well lately...oh well.


Have a happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment